As a student of the Coventry University Group, you get many useful apps for free and have the opportunity to use an amazing range of tools and resources to support your learning and develop new skills.
Aula is our Learning Experience Platform, which you will use to interact with educators and fellow students, as well as to actively engage with relevant educational resources.
But in addition to Aula, we have a whole ecosystem of educational technologies to support you in your studies and get you ready for an awesome career. These are just some of the tools and resources available for free as part of the Coventry EdTech Ecosystem:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365, to use online & to install on your laptop or phone (including Word, Excel, OneNote, OneDrive, Teams, etc.)
- LikedIn Learning
Many other apps that you might finds useful in your particular subject, or for general studying, are available from our app portal: AppsAnywhere (only for Windows).
For Windows users, if your laptop has an older version, get a free copy of Windows 10 at: https://coventry.onthehub.com
- If your laptop has an older version of Windows, get a free copy of Windows 10 at: https://coventry.onthehub.com
- Go to office.com, sign in with your student email & have a look around the online apps you can use.
- If you don’t have a recent copy of Microsoft Office 365, click on Install Office on office.com, to download & install it on your Windows or Mac laptop. Click this link for Step by step instructions.
- Get the Office app on your phone: iOS or Android
* Please note that some of the resources required to complete these tasks might be only available to enrolled students of the Coventry University Group. If you are still in the process of getting enrolled, you may add a note to the Action Plan document available from induction so that so don’t forget completing these tasks later on.